LawToolBox has multiple way to remind you about up coming appointments.
- Day of - All-day deadline or time of day appointment in the calendar
- 1 day - Outlook pop-up day before deadline
- 4 day - LawToolBox Dashboard
- 7 day - eTickle
- 7 day - my unpcoming deadlines
- 14 day - Date Range Reports (custom time frames)
- 30 day - built in reminders for key deadlines
+ General Outlook reminders
Day of the Deadline - Calendar Entry in Outlook
1 day - Pop-Up Outlook Reminders
1. For each appointment you sync to your calendar from LawToolBox, Outlook will create popup reminders to let you know when a meeting or appointment is happening
Day before pop-up:
4 day - LawToolBox Dashboard Reminders
1. To access these Open LawToolBox in Outlook or on app.lawtoolbox.com
2. Click on dashboard
3. Here you will see any deadline that you have coming up in the next 4 days.
7 day - eTickle Reminders
1. To set E-Tickle Reminders have your LawToolBox admin go to admin.lawtoolbox.com
2. Once there, navigate to the users tab
3. For each user you will see an eTickle toggle that you can turn on an off on a per users basis to set if they will receive 7 day reminder emails for each deadline.
4. All activated users will receive an email 7 days before deadline and can start email conversations for upcoming deadlines
7 day - My upcoming deadlines
14 day - date range reports for all users
30 day + built in reminders
e.g: Discovery cut-off
Native Outlook Reminders
1. For each appointment you sync to your calendar from LawToolBox, Outlook will create popup reminders to let you know when a meeting or appointment is happening.
1. To edit a meeting reminder click on the appointment in your Outlook.
2. On the top ribbon select reminder and choose when you would like to be reminded about the appointment. This will popup as a box in your Outlook that will remind you of the apoint with the time you selected. (LawToolBox does not allow you to sent specific times for apointment reminders, This will have to be done in your individual Outlook by following the steps above.